New 7 inch operation panel
|Functions||Print, Fax, Scan|
|Number Of Trays||2|
|Print Speed||22 ppm|
|Paper Capacity||Standard 1,100 sheets|
|Memory Size||32 GB|
|Weight||Item Weight 56.5 kg|
- The new 7 inch operation panel provides industry top class multitouch sensitivity, user friendly interface and intuitive operability. 4 hard menu keys at the bottom of the panel and the on-screen soft menu keys can allow user to register up to 9 commonly used functions such as copy, scan/fax, preview or soft numeric keypad.
Standard Web Browser
- Text boxes, icons, or GIF animations can be posted on the MFP operation panel like the sticky notes. These can be used to display office communications, MFP usage rules, or warnings.
Lighter and compact MFP body
- The multi-touch UI in the operational panel can be used to display and print out web page contents. It is convenient for print required portions of PDF files that can be viewed on websites, or to print maps for places you are about to visit.
The Product Design
- The newly developed MFP main body offers compact and lightweight body than its predecessor, the bizhub 283/223. The MFP is able to fit almost in any type of working space.
Print from anywhere, anytime with the most advanced wireless, mobile and cloud technology.
- The bizhub 367 series adopts the easy and intuitive INFO-Palette design and smart user interface. To ensure, to always provide the same user experience in any business situation through the seamless operation no matter from the PCs, tablets or smartphones.
To Connect with Android Devices
The new Mobile Touch Area on the operation panel is ready to support NFC (Near Field Communication) connection with Android*1
devices. Touch the area with Android device to perform paring through the PageScope Mobile (PSM). Select files on the PSM, then touch the device to the operation panel to perform print*2
or touch the device to the operation panel to perform scan*2.
To Connect with iOS Devices
- NFC connection requires Android OS 4.4 or higher to be installed.
- Wireless LAN environment is required to perform touch to print and scan.
For the iOS device, to search and register MFP nearby into the PageScope Mobile (PSM)*3via Bluetooth LE (BLE)*4technology.
Additionally, iOS devices can be used to log-into MFP through BLE connection. Select files on the PSM to print*5directly from iOS devices or scan*5files directly to the iOS devices.
Wireless LAN (AP mode) support
- PageScope Mobile for iPhone/iPad version 5.0 or higher is required.
- Optional Device Connection I/F Kit EK-609 is required.
- Wireless LAN environment is required to perform print and scan.
The MFP becomes a wireless LAN Access Point*6to allow direct wireless connection between mobile devices and bizhub. Devices brought into the office will be able to directly connect with bizhub and are securely separated from existing company LANs.
PageScope Mobile will enable more convenient use, as wireless set up can be completed between a mobile device and bizhub simply by reading the QR code that is displayed on the machine panel.
Flexible and advanced security features to protect valuable information.
- Optional Upgrade Kit UK-212 and Device Connection I/F Kit EK-608 or EK-609 are required.
Authentication on the MFP Main Unit
Authentication can be performed directly on the main unit. Detailed access control can be set up for each function including copy, print, scan, and fax*1
- FAX feature requires optional FAX Kit FK-513 and HDD will be needed if MFP does not equip the HDD as standard.